Social Media Marketing
Build fans follows and friends online
increase your Brand visibility
Social Media Engagement
“But I don’t have time for facebook updates…”
Promoting your business on social media is crucial and you need to be updating your content regularly as people increasingly look to social media for the additional “social proof” they need to make a purchase decision. The more you show your potential customers that you are ready to engage with them on social media, the more trust you build which directly impacts how likely they are to buy from you. Essentially if you are not utlizing social media then you are likely missing out on profitable opportunities.
We can tailor a social media campaign to suit your budget.
Engage your customers
Social Media Marketing
Being active on social media is crucial for improving your relationship with your customers whilst increasing your brand awareness. Google applies significant weight to social media signals which means you appear higher in the organic search results if you are updating your social media accounts regularly.
Social networks are a great opportunity to build brand loyalty, and develop a relationship with your target audience, and are a great platform for promoting your products and services; so there really is no reason you shouldn’t be actively engaged.
Think Mad can devise a social media marketing strategy based on your budget and requirements to include:
- Design and setup custom Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Business Listing, LinkedIn and Youtube pages.
- Post engaging content for you as often as you need to anywhere your social customer is online
- Add social media buttons to your website so “Likes” and “+” can be attained
- Generate Facebook Likes and Shares, Twitter Followers and Re-tweets, Youtube views and more.
pMarketing your business on Social media
Social Media Boosts & Ads
The Complexities of Social Media marketing
Are you a business owner or a marketing manager who is unsure how to successfully promote your business across Social Media? Perhaps you just dont have the time.
One tried and tested method to help with this is to run a socal media marketing campaign where you are guaranteed to be seen by your target audience.
All the leading platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even now Google my Business (your listing on the google maps) enable you to pay to signicantly boost your postion and visibility to your ideal audience.
Paid Social Media key considerations:
- Set a budget
- Calculate your estimated cost per click
- Thoroughly research audience
- Think of any relevant keywords they use
- Research your competitors keywords and audience
- Define your unique selling proposition and a great offer
- Design a compelling ad
- Create a dedicated landing page that converts clicks to customers
- Test, review, improve, Repeat.
Need to Market your business on a tight budget?
Ask us about our new £140 monthly Local marketing plans.