BESPOKE WEB DESIGN | CUSTOM NEWS WEBSITE | SOCIAL MEDIA | GOOGLE RANKING | SEO | BRANDING | GRAPHIC DESIGN
Results & Stats
How we knew we had delighted our clients with our work….
In just 3 months Locally.news has now got over 12,000 followers and getting over 20,000 views every month
Related case studies
The Background – Why did Locally.News need help from a specialist Agency like Think Mad?
Locally.News are a North West based news agency set up origionally in Widnes. Following its early success in getting a readership of almost 10,000 visitors a month, they needed to create a brand new website that focused on specific towns & cities across the North West.
Locally.News approached a number of web design agencies in Liverpool to find a company who coudl help with this new website This is were Think Mad come into the picture…
Spcifically What did the client need us to do?
Locally.News had looked at a number of options from local website design companies but couldnt find one that ticked all the boxes. Most agencies offered solutions that involved themes or ready made web design templates that were really limited.
The aim was to have a custom built website that would be able to scale up as the business grew and as locally added more towns and cities for publishing local news
In just 3 months Locally.News has now got over 12,000 followers and getting over 20,000 views every month
Not only did the site have to look amazing, they also wanted a web designer that would offer long term support and manage updates as and when needed after it was built.
And thats were our media and digital experience comes in. Having spoken to a number of web design agencies who showed their full range of designs, none of them gave them the confidence that they would be able to deliver on all the brief.
So when we came along offering to not just design a new website, but actually come and work at their office with there editors and news team on the project, they were instantly impressed.
Our simple straight forward objectives were
- We will come and work with your team each week at your office so that we can immerse ourselves in your business and fully understand what you do and why you do it that way
- Agile Approach – We all agree what you need on a day to day, week to week basis and implement it on the new site. (this prevents any costly shocks at the end of the project)
- We teach your staff how to upload content, images, case studies during the build phase of the website (always the best way to save money after the website is finished because any futher chances and addtions can be done in house preventing further devopment fees or training costs)
- We deliver an amazing looking website that actually meets the needs of your customer which helps them research your prodcusts and how they are applied in the real world.
- We continue to support you after the website is built to ensure it can handle the expected growth and increase in visitors
The Outcome – What the the finished solution look like?
The end result was a modern professional website that ticked all the boxes from a customer perspective. We helped create extra locations to publish their news and made sure the website flowed for the customer looking at the news
Take a look at their website at Locally.News
What happened next? How we knew we had delighted our clients with our work. After the sucessful launch of the new website, Locally approached us to set up all their relevant social channels and help increase followers across Twitter and Instagram. This has been a great success and in just 3 months Locally.news has now got over 12,000 followers and getting over 20,000 views every month