Job: Digital Sales Manager
Office and home working
Digital Sales Manager
Salary & Benefits – up to £30,000 Basic, £45,000 OTE (Uncapped), Pension, Generous Incentives.
Think Mad is more than just a job. By joining Think Mad you’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: Trust, Communication, Collaboration, Ownership and Integrity. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Think Mad’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other and learning fast. We believe in empowering our employees in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Think Mad to own their story and their successes.
Our sales division is now rapidly expanding, meaning we have more opportunities for Digital Sales Managers to join us. We are looking for professional Sales Managers with experience in sales and a proven track record of delivering to Digital Sales targets. We will provide you with the tools and equipment to enable you to do your job. This role needs someone who can focus on closing new deals and delivering the promises we make to our customers.
Day to day
- Calling and introducing Think Mad to new customers with the view to sell them our products in a consultative and engaging way.
- Working all leads in a timely manner, taking ownership to achieve required conversion rates and average order value targets.
- Conducting a business review with each customer, gaining a full and detailed understanding of their business goals for the coming months and years.
- Enhancing the customer experience by using screen share technologies to bring to life the discussion.
- Conducting a marketing assessment with each customer, helping them to understand what is and is not working in their current marketing activity and provide insight to how this may be impacting them achieving their goals.
- Having the confidence and courage to challenge our customers thinking about their business and marketing in a way that adds value to their business in the future.
- Using your experience and knowledge suggesting digital solutions to the customer from Think Mad’s Product Portfolio that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- Closing sales in line with your targets.
- Agreeing a Statement of Work and submitting acceptance forms with each customer, to define what to expect of Think Mad’s Products and to ensure they are able to afford the product as they move forward with us.
- Providing a seamless handover for each customer to our Client Onboarding Team and work together with the onboarding team to ensure Think Mad’s products are set up to succeed.
- Embracing a personal development culture, where learning is a continuous requirement in order to provide our customers with the most up to date knowledge – marketplace and product.
- Operating at all times within the Think Mad Code of Practice for Salesperson, specifically ensuring that you do the right thing at all times for the customer and our business.
- 1-2 years+ Previous experience in another business selling B2B in a similar sales environment.
- Customer Orientated approach in similar previous role, ethos is to always ensure value is added to the customer.
- Demonstrated resilience levels from similar previous or current role.
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- Ability to use internal CRM systems and screen sharing tools.
- A team player mentality who is able to demonstrate a collaborative approach with internal business functions.
- Commercial acumen, able to discuss business goals and achieving these.
- Ability to explain, challenge and educate customers around their marketing needs.
- Ability to define and set clear customer expectations.
- Be able to sell Websites, Social media packages, Google Marketing Packages
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary up to £30,000 per annum £45,000 OTE
- Competitive sales bonus scheme
- All the latest tech you need
- Work from our office in Liverpool, at home, and at client premises when required (the majority of your working week will be spent in the office for the first 3-6 months of your role. This is to ensure you get all the training and support you need to deliver in your role
- Pension plan
- Rest up with 35 days’ annual leave per year (including bank holidays)
- In house learning and training as well as self-learning modules
- Free onsite parking
If this role is calling you then get in touch
Your Career with Think Mad is just a click away!