Job: Creative Digital Marketing intern
Some of our succesful placements have led to amazing paid opportunies in Sales & Marketing
Office and home working
Creative Digital Marketing Project -
We’re looking for students to complete work placements focused on generating creative digital marketing content. You’ll be responsible for analysing the performance of previous content, understanding the target market’s motivations, and creating a new content and delivery calendar to meet our needs. Working alongside the marketing function of the business you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about working in digital marketing whilst adding real value to the business.
What are you going to do:
- Analyse the current marketing data to understand what works and what doesn’t.
- Build an editorial calendar considering your audiences, brand guidelines, and available channels.
- Generate content for the business – to be used over the next few months.
- Set up a social media management suite – so the content is rolled out automatically.
What will you gain from the experience:
- 6 week internships (going on to paid opporntities for the right person)
- Travel expenses paid
- Gain incredible experience
- Enhance your CV – Expect a glowing reference for your great work
- Immediate start available
- Improve & develop your skill set
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You must be self driven and able to motivate yourself to work from home
- Having some experience with creative digital marketing is preferred but not essential
- Have access to a laptop & internet connection
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button ‘apply now’ and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!
About Think Mad work placements
At Think Mad we’re on a mission to give all young people the best possible start to their working lives. We partner with exciting startups and growing businesses to create unique short work placements through which companies get real work projects completed, whilst young people get real experience and chance to apply their studies and skills.
Working from one of the project plans developed by our in-house team, we’ll provide you with a clear structure for your project, with daily goals, check-ins and helpful tips to help you get the most from your time with the businesses. Forget making tea and doing the filing, it’s time for work experience that really works.
Did you know? One of our directors initially started on a 6 week work placement. He was such a perfect fit that after he graduated he has gone on to be a Director in the business. All this in less than 4 years with us!!!
- Job Status – we are currently recruiting
- Salary – Unpaid for the first 6 weeks. Anyone who works beyond this period, we will consider paying at least the current living wage and more
- Travel expenses – Bus fare is taken care of.
- Education Level : University
- Location – Liverpool
- Working hours per week – 20 – 30 Type of Contract: Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Responsible for: You’ll be responsible for analysing the performance of previous content, understanding the target market’s motivations, and creating a new content and delivery calendar to meet our needs.
- Published at: 10-11-2020
- Type of Job: Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Must be eligible to work in the EU: No
- Cover Letter Required: no
- Languages: English – native / fluent
If this role is calling you then get in touch
Your Career with Think Mad is just a click away!